Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, looks at how the new generic top-level domains have changed the analysis of confusing similarity in disputes under the UDRP.
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
- The telltale signs of common ownership 07-12-2016
- The UDRP road so far: successes 16-11-2016
- UDRP and URS: part of the anti-counterfeiting battle 02-11-2016
Latest domain names news
Top Level Spectrum, the owner of the .feedback generic top-level domain, has been informed by ICANN that the company is in breach of its registry agreement.
- The Lumineers reclaim fake tour website 07-02-2017