Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at common mistakes made by IP lawyers when filing UDRP complaints.
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
- The telltale signs of common ownership 07-12-2016
Latest domain names news
Winter-wear clothing company Canada Goose has attempted to take back a domain name that it claims is misleading consumers.