Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at the fair use of trademarks in domain names and whether a series of UDRP decisions calls that principle into doubt.
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
- The telltale signs of common ownership 07-12-2016
- The UDRP road so far: successes 16-11-2016
Latest domain names news
Philip Morris USA has triumphed in a dispute over domain names containing marijuana-related terms, despite a challenge from the registrant.
- Sunrise period for .africa domain launches 05-04-2017
- Swatch recovers domain selling luxury goods 17-05-2017
- Tiffany takes on online counterfeiters 28-03-2017