Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at the fair use of trademarks in domain names and whether a series of UDRP decisions calls that principle into doubt.
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
- Online copyright: where are we after GS Media and Filmspeler? 11-01-2017
- The telltale signs of common ownership 07-12-2016
Nearly five million people in the UK admit to using pirated TV streaming services, with 17% of them cancelling TV subscriptions as a result.