Looking forward to the Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit in Los Angeles from June 26 to 28, Gregg Housh discusses the main issues to be covered, including strategies for fighting content infringement online.
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
- Online copyright: where are we after GS Media and Filmspeler? 11-01-2017
Two websites accused of making copyrighted educational papers illegally available to the public have been ordered to pay a total of $15 million in damages to academic publisher Elsevier.