Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, looks at how the new generic top-level domains have changed the analysis of confusing similarity in disputes under the UDRP.
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
- Online copyright: where are we after GS Media and Filmspeler? 11-01-2017
- The telltale signs of common ownership 07-12-2016
- The UDRP road so far: successes 16-11-2016
The US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has reversed a district court ruling that had said online video company FilmOn X can use the same compulsory copyright licences as traditional cable TV services.