Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at common mistakes made by IP lawyers when filing UDRP complaints.
- Event preview: Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit 23-06-2017
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
Four people have been arrested in relation to the leak of an unaired episode of “Game of Thrones”, according to Star India, a fully owned subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.