Nick Court of the City of London Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit discusses the need to publicise the real harm caused by IP infringement to members of the public.
- Protecting reputations: using blockchain to mitigate the scourge of counterfeit goods 28-02-2018
- Out in the open: battling counterfeiters in the social media landscape 21-02-2018
- Birkenstock takes a bold step 24-08-2016
- They’re not faking it: China needs cooperation to combat counterfeiting 01-06-2016
- The perils of policing online marketplaces 18-05-2016
Latest anti-counterfeiting news
Chanel has taken legal action against so-called cybersquatters who it says are selling counterfeit versions of its goods.