Rather than discarding the very systems that have accelerated their digital transformation, companies can implement blockchain technology to provide an audit trail and fight fakes, says Chris Painter of Omnitude.
- Out in the open: battling counterfeiters in the social media landscape 21-02-2018
- Birkenstock takes a bold step 24-08-2016
- They’re not faking it: China needs cooperation to combat counterfeiting 01-06-2016
- The perils of policing online marketplaces 18-05-2016
- Man in the middle: assessing the job for ICANN’s new chief 27-04-2016
Latest anti-counterfeiting news
Alcohol brand Mast-Jägermeister took GearLaunch to court earlier this week, accusing the online retailer of “blatant and wilful violations” of Jägermeister’s trademarks.