Protecting your brand online is becoming increasingly difficult and a protection strategy is a necessity in the digital age, says Tosshan Ramgolam of Incopro.
- Counterfeit: No harm, no foul … or is there? 25-07-2018
- Protecting reputations: using blockchain to mitigate the scourge of counterfeit goods 28-02-2018
- Out in the open: battling counterfeiters in the social media landscape 21-02-2018
- Birkenstock takes a bold step 24-08-2016
- They’re not faking it: China needs cooperation to combat counterfeiting 01-06-2016
Latest anti-counterfeiting news
India’s government has released a draft of a new set of rules for e-commerce platforms in a bid to stop the sale of counterfeits and fake reviews.