From January 2017, the German-based footwear company will no longer supply its products for Amazon to sell online and will not authorise any third party merchants to sell on the marketplace section of the online retailer, says Martin Ochs of Hamlins.
- They’re not faking it: China needs cooperation to combat counterfeiting 01-06-2016
- The perils of policing online marketplaces 18-05-2016
- Man in the middle: assessing the job for ICANN’s new chief 27-04-2016
- All together now: ‘block’ 06-04-2016
- The web of deceit: how we can combat online IP crime 13-01-2016
Latest anti-counterfeiting news
eBay has launched a service where “industry experts” can verify the authenticity of a seller’s designer handbag before it is shipped to the buyer.