The judgment of the CJEU in GS Media in September 2016 caused a significant debate among those with an interest in copyright law and had wide-ranging consequences for virtually all website operators (whether they know it or not). William Smith of Bird & Bird reports.
- Broadcasting with caution 08-11-2017
- Event preview: Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit 23-06-2017
- Online copyright: where are we after GS Media and Filmspeler? 11-01-2017
- Teaching respect for IP 31-08-2016
- Keeping the internet functioning 29-06-2016
Latest online copyright news
The estate of composer Harold Arlen, who penned songs such as ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘Get Happy’, is suing a number of technology companies including Apple, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft for copyright infringement.