Robust domain protection should be an essential part of any international organisation’s day-to-day operations, says Stu Homan of MarkMonitor.
- Brand protection and blockchain: the .luxe sunrise 01-10-2018
- Domain name management: five guiding principles 04-09-2018
- A fresh look at domain name management 25-10-2017
- Domain name cybersquatting: the rise of fast flux DNS 13-09-2017
- Underestimating the UDRP: even IP law firms sometimes do it 28-06-2017
Latest domain names news
The number of domain name complaints which resulted in a domain transfer fell in 2018, according to the UK’s .uk domain name registry, Nominet.