Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at new threats facing internet users and brand owners seeking to protect their rights.
- Underestimating the UDRP: even IP law firms sometimes do it 28-06-2017
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
- Dealing with a non-resolving domain name 18-01-2017
Latest domain names news
Wholesaler Costco has won the transfer of a domain name from an Australian citizen, despite him saying it made “no sense” to continue proceedings as he would willingly transfer the domain.