Several factors should be addressed when companies are considering whether to change the way they manage their domain name portfolios, says Matt Serlin of corporate domain name registrar Brandsight.
- Domain name cybersquatting: the rise of fast flux DNS 13-09-2017
- Underestimating the UDRP: even IP law firms sometimes do it 28-06-2017
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
Latest domain names news
The Intellectual Property Crime Coordinated Coalition (IPC3) has said it investigated 1,400 suspected IP criminals this year.