Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at new threats facing internet users and brand owners seeking to protect their rights.
- Underestimating the UDRP: even IP law firms sometimes do it 28-06-2017
- Event preview: Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit 23-06-2017
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
A professional photographer has sued the Associated Press for using a picture he took of singer Jennifer Lopez without permission, with the picture going on to feature on the Daily Mail news website.