Protecting your brand online is becoming increasingly difficult and a protection strategy is a necessity in the digital age, says Tosshan Ramgolam of Incopro.
- Open to attack: why poor domain management poses a growing threat to IP 11-09-2019
- Brand protection and blockchain: the .luxe sunrise 01-10-2018
- Domain name management: five guiding principles 04-09-2018
- Counterfeit: No harm, no foul … or is there? 25-07-2018
- Canada’s imminent trademark law changes attract brand trolls 11-07-2018
Up to two-thirds of results returned by search engines, such as Google, lead consumers to websites that sell fake or possibly dangerous goods, according to a new report.