Canada has decided to become fully integrated with the international trademark regime, but trolls are already taking advantage of the rule changes, writes Ashlee Froese of Froese Law.
- Instagram assists with weeding out fake influencers 16-05-2018
- Cannabis in Canada: the lowdown on branding 04-04-2018
- Protecting reputations: using blockchain to mitigate the scourge of counterfeit goods 28-02-2018
- Out in the open: battling counterfeiters in the social media landscape 21-02-2018
- GS Media: where are we now? 07-02-2018
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has described the Japanese government’s proposals to introduce website-blocking as “cutting off your hand to deal with a paper cut”, in a statement released on Friday, July 13.