While there is no one ‘right way’ to manage domain name portfolios, domain professionals should consider these five guiding principles in determining what is best for their companies, says Elisa Cooper of Brandsight.
- Counterfeit: No harm, no foul … or is there? 25-07-2018
- Canada’s imminent trademark law changes attract brand trolls 11-07-2018
- Instagram assists with weeding out fake influencers 16-05-2018
- Cannabis in Canada: the lowdown on branding 04-04-2018
- Protecting reputations: using blockchain to mitigate the scourge of counterfeit goods 28-02-2018
More than 4,000 files containing malware or potentially unwanted programmes were retrieved from more than 1,000 websites suspected of illegally sharing protected content, an EU study has revealed.