With the sunrise period for the .luxe domain soon coming to an end, Sheri Falcon of Minds + Machines Group discusses efforts to bridge potentially obscure cryptocurrency activities happening on the dark web with the regulated surface web.
- Domain name management: five guiding principles 04-09-2018
- Counterfeit: No harm, no foul … or is there? 25-07-2018
- Canada’s imminent trademark law changes attract brand trolls 11-07-2018
- Instagram assists with weeding out fake influencers 16-05-2018
- Cannabis in Canada: the lowdown on branding 04-04-2018
The estate of composer Harold Arlen, who penned songs such as ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘Get Happy’, is suing a number of technology companies including Apple, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft for copyright infringement.