UK football authorities and broadcasters are increasingly teaming up to prosecute illegal broadcasters, as Carissa Kendall-Windless of EIP explains.
- A fresh look at domain name management 25-10-2017
- Domain name cybersquatting: the rise of fast flux DNS 13-09-2017
- Underestimating the UDRP: even IP law firms sometimes do it 28-06-2017
- Event preview: Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit 23-06-2017
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
Criminal charges have been brought in a case relating to the streaming of copyrighted programmes on entertainment boxes.