With the sunrise period for the .luxe domain soon coming to an end, Sheri Falcon of Minds + Machines Group discusses efforts to bridge potentially obscure cryptocurrency activities happening on the dark web with the regulated surface web.
- Domain name management: five guiding principles 04-09-2018
- Counterfeit: No harm, no foul … or is there? 25-07-2018
- Canada’s imminent trademark law changes attract brand trolls 11-07-2018
- Instagram assists with weeding out fake influencers 16-05-2018
- Cannabis in Canada: the lowdown on branding 04-04-2018
US consumers are less likely to buy from brands that have adverts on websites that host pirated movies or TV shows, a survey suggests.