Steven Levy, president of the Accent Law Group, takes a look at new threats facing internet users and brand owners seeking to protect their rights.
- Underestimating the UDRP: even IP law firms sometimes do it 28-06-2017
- Event preview: Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit 23-06-2017
- Fair use: has the defence gone up in smoke? 25-04-2017
- How does the UDRP differ from courtroom litigation? 21-03-2017
- Look to the left and look to the right: new domain names affect confusion in the UDRP 08-02-2017
Adidas has asked the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida to enjoin more than 250 defendants from allegedly selling counterfeit versions of its goods across hundreds of websites.