With the sunrise period for the .luxe domain soon coming to an end, Sheri Falcon of Minds + Machines Group discusses efforts to bridge potentially obscure cryptocurrency activities happening on the dark web with the regulated surface web.
- Domain name management: five guiding principles 04-09-2018
- Counterfeit: No harm, no foul … or is there? 25-07-2018
- Canada’s imminent trademark law changes attract brand trolls 11-07-2018
- Instagram assists with weeding out fake influencers 16-05-2018
- Cannabis in Canada: the lowdown on branding 04-04-2018
French video-sharing platform Daily Motion must pay Italian media company Mediaset €5.5 million in damages for copyright infringement, a court has ruled.