Instagram assists with weeding out fake influencers
Some unscrupulous influencers have faked their social media followings to give the appearance of being a legitimate marketing platform for third party brands, yet it’s all smoke and mirrors, warns Ashlee Froese of Froese Law.
- Out in the open: battling counterfeiters in the social media landscape 21-02-2018
- They’re not faking it: China needs cooperation to combat counterfeiting 01-06-2016
- The perils of policing online marketplaces 18-05-2016
- It started with a tweet 11-05-2016
- Pitching in to protect sports IP 20-01-2016
Latest social media news
Justin Bieber settles with photographer over Instagram post
Justin Bieber has settled with a photographer who claimed the singer had infringed his copyright by posting a paparazzi picture of himself to his Instagram.