Social media presents brands with great opportunities, but if they want to fully realise the benefits they need to take care of the obvious, such as their own social media accounts, as Chrissie Jamieson of MarkMonitor explains.
- They’re not faking it: China needs cooperation to combat counterfeiting 01-06-2016
- The perils of policing online marketplaces 17-05-2016
- It started with a tweet 10-05-2016
- Pitching in to protect sports IP 20-01-2016
- Twitter’s balancing act 19-08-2015
Latest social media news
Broadcasting company CBS has begun legal proceedings against a man allegedly posting images from an episode of western drama “Gunsmoke” onto his social media pages.